Friday, January 22, 2016

My Pasta Creation!

Yum

Pasta! Pasta! and some more Pasta! My family and I can never get enough of pasta anyway I cook it, it's always delicious and fulfilling. Pasta is an all purpose dish, vegan, meat, poultry, salad, eat as a main dish or as a side dish. My favorite pasta is spaghetti and creating my own sauces makes it even better! I would to also like to add, that pasta in any form or shape is also nutritious, yes, you read correctly, nutritious. Pasta contains iron, low sodium and it's cholesterol free, which makes it fat free. When you combine your pasta with solid food like meat or poultry you are providing a full balanced meal.

Take out your favorite pan and whip up this easy, delicious and healthy spaghetti dish. 


My Pasta Creation

Ingredients
  • 2 large leeks
  • 1 large onion
  • 4 garlic cloves
  • 1 tablespoon oregano
  • 1 teaspoon fresh basil
  • 3 sundried tomatoes
  • 10 black kalamata olives

Take your pan and cover pan with olive oil add chopped garlic, onions and leeks and saute for about 20 minutes or until leeks become soft but don't change color.Add remaining ingredients and saute for another 10 minutes.  Boil your spaghetti as per package directions. When done add them to your pan and stir with all the ingredients.Serve hot with a glass of white wine,cheers! 


KALE OREXI!







No comments :

Post a Comment