Monday, November 16, 2015

Bruschetta

Yum
                                                                  Bruschetta



The other day I was just sitting around and I needed a quick fix, ever feel like that? We all do at one point or another.  Took a few steps to my kitchen and opened up my cupboards and ran my eyes across the shelves and there was some leftover bread that I had brought from two days ago, hmmmm I thought how about some bruschetta, I had different types of cheese in the refrigerator,  some cold cuts and had a bit of white sweet wine. In just a few minutes I whipped up a quick fix lunch for me and my hubby, oh , my kids had leftover lunch from the other day. As you can see  it was a lazy kind of a day so I needed something quick and easy. Bruschetta hit the spot.


Bruschetta

Ingredients
  • 1 left over bread
  • 2 tomatoes
  • 3 -4 garlic cloves
  • 1 teaspoon oregano
  • 2 -3 fresh basil sticks


Take your left over bread and cut into slices. Place baking sheets on your rack ( makes cleaning easier) Sprinkle with water add chopped up tomato, few pieces of chopped garlic, sprinkle with olive oil and oregano. Bake for about 5 minutes on high. When done add basil on top and serve with cold cuts and cheese. KALE OREXI !!!!




                                                 



No comments :

Post a Comment